Spring Wine and Spirits, Inc.
Terms and Conditions
Spring Wine and Spirits, Inc., maintains this Internet Site ("Site") for personal use for those of a legal age in your country, province, or state of residence (21 years or older in the United States of America) for the consumption of alcoholic beverages and in countries where the consumption of alcoholic beverages are permitted.
We strive to become the best retailer in the Chicago market offering a large selection of fine wines, spirits, beers, liquors, cigars, and gifts. We will always offer friendly and informed assistance to our customers about all our products, and help to demystify wine for new wine connoisseurs, when assistance is requested. Our Bloomingdale store has everything you may require for a special dinner, a night out, or a large gathering. While we pride ourselves on having one of the large inventories in the western suburbs, if you request something that we don't carry, we'll go out of our way to order for you immediately.
Shipping & Ordering
- We only ship where legal.
- Orders can only be placed by a customer who is at least 21 years or older to receive alcohol from our store. Also, the individual signing for delivery of the order must also be at least 21 years old.
- Due to our strict policy of not shipping alcohol to minors, please be advised that WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ORDERS FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT EXPLANATION. Thank you for your understanding.
- Inter state shipping laws seem to be change. At this time, we can ship your gifts to: AL, AK, CA, CO, IA, IL, ID, NM, MI, MN, NV, NE, NH, NY, OH, OR, PA, WI, MO, WA, WV, WY, VA, & VT. If you are aware that your state has passed new legislation allowing the shipment of wine and spirits, please let us know.
- We can ship alcohol internationally and can ship gift baskets, accessories and gourmet food to all 50 states. To order or for more information call us at 630.894.WINE, fax us at 630.351.BEER, or e-mail us at Manager@SpringWineandSpirits.com.
- Domestic Shipping Rates: Shipping rates will be calculated just prior to your purchase authorization. Shipping charges are subject to change, and apply to the continental U.S. only. Customers requesting shipping outside the continental U.S. will be notified of their charges prior to billing.
- International Shipping Rates: International shipping rates may vary based on size, weight, and value of the shipment. Please call us at 630.894.WINE between the hours of 10 A.M. 9 P.M. U.S. Central time Monday through Sunday for current shipping rates.
- International Customs Fees and Duties: Please be aware that some international shipments will incur duties and taxes which are calculated only upon arrival at their destination. These charges are in addition to our regular shipping fees, and will be billed to you at a later date.
- Important message about your delivery: Orders received after 3 p.m., U.S. Central Standard Time will be processed the following business day.
- Our quality policy not to ship certain products via UPS in extremely cold or hot weather is particularly suited toward the purchase of wine. If you require an expedited delivery, we recommend that you choose FedEx as your courier. Otherwise, we are happy to hold your order until weather permits a safe delivery. If it becomes necessary to hold your order we will notify you via e mail or telephone. If you are located within 10 miles of our Bloomingdale store, and your order is $200 or more, we will be pleased to offer free personal delivery.
Important message about our Inventory:
Because of the nature of our business, our vast inventory is constantly turning. New products show up daily and sometimes we may sell out of an item. We are constantly ordering as inventory becomes low and we will be without a product very seldom and only for a very short period of time. Certain orders may be processed before the vintage can be changed or before it is known that a product is out of stock. We would notify you by phone or e-mail immediately in this situation.
We reserve the right to correct errors on pricing, vintage, and to limit quantities.